- How many of us actually take the time to know ourselves, body, mind, and spirit?
- How many of us feel our breath?
- How many of us touch our own skin and really experience it?
- How many of us know the difference between mind and spirit?
- How many of us actually feel the difference?
Mind as the talker, spirit as the listener?
We physically see life through our eyes with the discernment of the mind.truth abides.
We are open to experience bliss as we move out of mind chatter into the gentle flow of the all-knowing spirit as we feel the energy of the divine.
Breathe in. Breathe out. Relax
Through spirit, with God, all things are possible.